Rarely do you find family living at this calibre!
How often do you come across a home with 2 living areas, 2 outdoor entertaining areas, 4 bedrooms and your own pool only minutes to great schools, beaches, and shopping centres? 11 Menton Avenue, Varsity Lakes has all this and more. On the Prestigious sought after Azzura Island with its park-lined shores.
From walking through the front portico into the high ceilinged home, the space and privacy it provides are evident. With a superb galley style kitchen, complemented by its vast bench space, island benchtop and room for a double fridge and overlooking the spacious, open plan living and dining area, this home is made for the family or the entertainer in us all. Easy access to the outdoor, east facing entertaining area, overlooking the pool or the west-facing alfresco area leaves everyone spoilt for choice.
The four bedrooms are spaced evenly throughout the home to allow everyone their own piece of serenity to retire too. With two bedrooms upstairs, one at the front of the home and the master placed strategically at the back, no one will be disturbed during their slumber. All bedrooms are carpeted and include ceiling fans; the master is further complemented by a walk through robe and immaculate ensuite, giving a large shower, separate bath, toilet and double basin. The second bathroom is shared by the two upstairs bedrooms, which also provides a large, second living area to retreat to from the downstairs activities.
With enough storage throughout the home for the collectors of everything, a large laundry, air-conditioning in both living areas, and a small backyard, there is nothing left to ask for. This home will be SOLD and quickly at that. Ensure your inquiry comes before it's gone.
This two-story home provides downstairs:
* Master bedroom, with ensuite and walk through robe
* Large galley kitchen, island benchtop, double door fridge, and ample storage and bench space
* Air-conditioned, open plan living, and dining area
* 4th bedroom with access to the pool area
* 2 outdoor entertaining areas, pool, and small backyard
* Large laundry with storage and bench space, guest toilet and powder room, plenty of storage space
The upstairs area provides:
* Second living area and air conditioning
* 2 spacious bedrooms with carpet and ceiling fans
* Second full bathroom, large shower, and separate bath
Inspection by private appointment only with Michael & Joel Lo, so call today as properties of this grand scale rarely last long in this market.
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes